In a time of information overload, it can be hard to whittle complex information down to what your team really needs.
Let us help you get to the point and share the right information in a way that grabs your team’s attention and clearly relays what they need to know.
Since 2009, we've been known for:
- Getting "it" done;
- Successfully executing projects both remotely and onsite;
- Asking key questions to draw out critical information;
- Pulling together abstract ideas or information to create a cohesive document;
- Teaching your team our methodical approach for use after the project ends;
- Helping your employees recognize and articulate their value within your organization; and
- An ability to quickly understand your business, which saves consulting dollars.
Who we are
Our clients say they choose Brevity for the people.
- We are writers with a passion for storytelling and get-the-facts technical writing.
- We are instructional designers and training facilitators who love to teach.
- We are video producers on a mission to spice up business video.
- We are business analysts determined to find the “right” solution.
- We are project managers focused on getting “it” done, as promised and on time.
Our team is highly experienced and easy to work with.
We ask key questions to get the necessary information to define a project, make a recommendation, arrive at decisions, and draw out detailed content for documents.
We consistently follow through, follow up, and do what we say we are going to do.
We are not afraid to dig in and try something new to support the project. We keep the project and the team focused and on track.
Why you'll love us
We specialize in "The How", which means we offer a variety of approaches to accomplish our work, bringing you flexibility and agility.
- We clearly define roles, deliverables, timeframes, and expectations with the client and each resource before the project begins.
- We regularly check in and refine project parameters as we move along.
- We confidently explain why and how we do what we do.
- We teach your team how to carry on the work after the main project is done.